- Managing regional business
- Achieve sales volume and revenue targets for the country markets
- Prepare and implement the Strategic Account Plans for selective key accounts
- Achieve distribution points and sales targets, as well as brand objectives for the country
- Manage & optimize the allocated customer marketing budgets by accounts, by channels, and product lines
- Review and analyze market data to make viable and effective business decisions
- Establish a joint scorecard tracking business KOIs with Key accounts.
- Forecast and establish effective process flows with the distributors for specific sales channels.
- Organize promotional activities to enhance trade sales.
- Manage credit and receivables
- Communicate and work very closely with Distributor's sales team to motivate, train and
develop a performance culture to promote better sell through at the point of sales for
- 8+ years experience in sales & marketing in local retail environment, preferable in FMCG
- Experience in hypermarket selling, or managing distributors
- Proven sales and key account management record
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Selling and negotiation skills
- People and influencing skills
- Team building and people management skills
- Analytical and decision making skills
- High achievement motivation
- High determination and drive for results
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.