Facility & Utility Manager - SEA
Facility - Utility - Regional -SEA - Maintenance - International Company - Based in Bangkok
A global leader in health and Consumable product
- Ensure that all building systems are maintained in excellent working condition.
- Ensure repairs and contracted services are coordinated and conducted in a timely and effective manner.
- Use Service Channel repair and maintenance software system to manage daily repair and maintenance requests, assign them to vendors, and encourage vendors to use system properly.
- Manage vendor/contractor relationships.
- Manage contracted services such as HVAC/Refrigeration PM, burglar alarm monitoring, lighting maintenance, fire protection inspections, pest control, grease guard, grease trap pumping, janitorial, waste disposal, hydro jetting, odor abatement, precipitator, landscaping, soak tank and other services as deemed necessary.
- Provide expertise and consultation to Operations Management on replacement, repairs and preventative maintenance issues.
- Support emergency/disaster response for properties as needed.
- Conduct regularly scheduled restaurant visits (minimum of 1 per year) to perform comprehensive condition audit, check on vendor work, and make recommendations for needed repairs.
- Review punch lists for new store openings one day prior to turn over date and work with Construction to get items completed in a timely matter.
- Provide turnover training to Operations Management for new restaurants at opening.
- Conduct ten-month walk thru for new stores and work with vendors/contractors to handle warranty issues.
- Manage renovations/remodels by ordering owner provided items, scheduling the work, coordinating schedule with Operations Management, approving invoices, making sure contractor completes work on time and preparing and completing a punch list.
- Research and qualify new contractors and vendor partners.
- Perform facilities training for Operations Management when needed. Train or coach on how to affect minor repairs to help reduce repair cost and also provide a safe environment for our guests and team members.
- Manage store closures when needed per lease agreement
- At least 10 years of restaurant facilities management experience with multi-unit facility management.
- Knowledge of refrigeration, HVAC and related building systems.
- Fundamentals of facilities maintenance and construction techniques, methods, practices and \
- Keep up to date on new technological changes that apply to the facilities management industry.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of accepted construction methods and practices.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
If you are interested, please apply directly via Job DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.