* To assist and support Retail Performance Training Manager in campaign training, induction training workshop and in store coaching for the Malaysia retail network. As a key interface with new and existing employees, this position is required to guide, coach and to foster a strong sense of communication, openness and learning amongst employees in line with the company culture and values.
* This role will liaise with the Retail Operations Manager, Cluster Manager, Store and Counter Managers, and the Manager of Training and Performance to ensure all training content is periodically enhanced and delivered in an informative, engaging and consistent manner.
* Support Retail Induction training sessions for all new employees to the company in Malaysia, including office and retail employees.
* Assist in coordinating Retail Induction and other training sessions, including arranging pre and post-training activities, preparing materials including workbooks, facilitator materials, pre and post-training packs, stationery, IT support and any other associated props or materials to ensure smooth and seamless delivery.
* Travel around the stores in Malaysia autonomously to assist in training on customer service & hosting standards.
* Collate and analyse feedback received from training programs and follow up as required.
* Follow up on campaign products in store and monitor progress.
* Mirror shift of new hires on a weekly basis to coach them on consultation framework and hosting standards.
* To lead by example in customer service, product prescription, product demonstration techniques and personal presentation and grooming.
* Work with Retail Operations Manager, Cluster Manager, Store Managers and Manager of Retail Training and Performance to monitor, mentor and coach retail staff as required and support company strategy and agreed learning outcomes.
* Communication & Administration
* Actively support directives from the Retail and Customer Service Department, and specifically the Manager Training and Performance.
* Maintain effective, regular and the company appropriate communication with team and colleagues.
* Attend, participate and present in forums and meetings.
* Ensure all communications are read, shared and actioned in a timely manner.
* Complete all administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
* Maintain proficient computer skills and program knowledge.
* 2 - 5 years of retail training experience preferably in the beauty industry
* Good command of English and Mandarin
* Strong PC skills; proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Good interpersonal skills
* Well organized with a keen eye for details
* Proactive, positive, resourceful and able to work independently and as in a team
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.