About Our Client
Our client is a multinational leading biochemical manufacturing company with strong presence globally. With over a century of experience in business, they make sure they serve the world with quality and innovation. They are current looking for a Finance & Accounting Manager to lead the finance & accounting operations at their plant in Maptaphut, Rayong.
Finance & Accounting Manager is responsible for the supervision and execution for all financially related activities at the plan to ensure the best financial management of the company. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, organized individual with strong verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, and passion to develop people.
- Lead month-end closing process
- Ensure the proper processing of all payables and receivables
- Review account reconciliations and preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and other report requirements.
- Prepare reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, quarterly financial reports and financial trends in order to assist management in performing their responsibilities
- Prepare the annual budget with regular financial reports to senior management
- Coordinate and conduct formal meetings to review business results and variance against budget
- Manage corporate finance, treasury, and banking relationship
- Establish, maintain, and continuously improve cost & inventory accounting systems to provide accurate product costing.
- Prepare product costing estimates for new and existing products. Maintain material master, standard cost, and bill of materials for products produced in the facility.
- Assists in asset management including Capital Project Request preparation and related analysis, placing assets in service, fixed asset schedule review and verification.
- Ensure compliance with all Corporate Policies and Procedures, Thai GAAP
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures necessary to maintain general accounting records in compliance with accounting standards and ensure internal accounting controls and services
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the accounting/ finance department
- Coordinate the preparation of annual audits and manage relationships with external auditors
- Evaluate the finance/accounting structure and plan for continual improvement
- Assist in the completion of special projects, as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field from accredited universities
- 10+ years in finance and accounting, preferably from manufacturing environment with great understanding of costing and manufacturing concepts
- Demonstrated understanding of general accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of standard accounting policies, procedures, and regulations
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work a varied schedule; willing to work overtime when necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with employees and managers at all levels within the company
- Demonstrated proficiency in standard business software packages (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Excellent command of English and native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.