Finance Controller (commercial)
Our Client is an international FMCG firm with a strong presence in Thailand. My client is seeking a Finance Controller to work closely with the sales team and provide financial support and guidance to the business. The successful candidate will have experience working in finance in the FMCG sector.
The Finance Controller will be responsible for providing financial leadership and support to the sales team. They will work closely with the sales team to develop and implement financial strategies that support business growth and profitability. The Finance Controller will be responsible for financial planning, analysis, and reporting, as well as overseeing the accounting and finance functions of the business.
* Act as a business partner to the sales team and provide financial support and guidance
* Develop and implement financial strategies that support business growth and profitability
* Prepare financial reports and analysis to support decision-making
* Oversee the accounting and finance functions of the business
* Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
* Ensure compliance with financial regulations and standards
* Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures
* Provide financial guidance and support to other departments as needed
* Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
* 8+ years of experience in finance in the FMCG sector
* Proven track record of success in a finance leadership role
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience managing a team
* Fluent in English and Thai
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven finance professional with a passion for the FMCG sector, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.