About Our Client
Our client is a global OEM manufacturing company with a small plant in the suburb of Bangkok. The role will be a Business Partner of the management team in Thailand and report to APAC CFO in Malaysia.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day plant accounting activity, developing and implementing solutions to daily accounting issues where procedures may not be well defined
- Acts as liaison between plant leadership and division finance team, providing financial advice, support and direction in accordance with strategy and direction
- Prepare annual budgets and reports that summarize and forecast plant business activity and financial position past, present and expected. Responsible for accurate accounting classification of all expenditures, including cash flow, manufacturing cost, capital, etc.
- Design and maintain timely and accurate reporting of all plant accounting ledgers and other financial and statistical reports
- Apply critical thinking, financial modeling and other best practices to determine strategic financial approach to meets productivity and financial goals
- Maintain the plants financial, statistical and productivity reports and reporting systems, analyzing variances to plan, forecast and prior year periods; prepares month -end accruals, deferrals and other journal entries as necessary to ensure accuracy and completeness of management reporting
- Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPD qualification, CPA is a plus
- 10 years of experience in managerial role, strong costing & plant operation controlling skills are a must
- Most preferably from OEM manufacturing company but also open from other manufacturing industries
- "Can-Do" attitude, great business acumen and business partnering ability with senior management team
- Great command of English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.