Our client is now looking for a Finance ERP Implementation Specialist who will be a key contributor to the finance & accounting team during the phase of ERP implementation in Thailand. This role will support all ERP systems implementations, enhancements and maintenance. The position will work closely with finance leadership across all countries in APAC and ERP implementation team at HQ in Europe to customize and automate the backend processes as needed to support the business.
- Analyze the current systems and finance & accounting processes and propose recommendations
- Support all aspects of the financial systems including configuration, administration, system upgrades, report writing and more
- Serve as the technical point of contact for all ERP issues and enhancements
- Document and maintain system configurations and changes
- Partner with other technology groups like IT and Business Intelligence to ensure system alignment and integrity
- Participate in SOX compliance program in relation to group controls, working with internal audit, external audit and the business to ensure controls are designed, implemented and operating effectively related to our financial reporting systems
- Thai nationality ONLY
- Must have 5+ years of experience in a financial systems or related role
- Experience implementing, configuring and administering ERPs
- Strong project management skills and ownership mindset
- Ability to work with cross functional/border teams to collect requirements and assess down- and up-stream impacts
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.