Our client is an international bank. They are currently expanding their PMO team for various transformation projects on going across the business. They are looking for a seasoned PMO professional to join their fast and moving team.
- Lead and drive the all IT projects related to Finance and Middle office business functions
- Track project change and assist in managing project scope
- Liaise with different counterparts such as IT, Finance, Regional teams
- Project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management or PMO process, experience with a full project lifecycle.
- Candidate with good Finance & Accounting background would be a plus
- Good financial analysis skills to track resources and costs.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization with excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving/process improvement skills; ability to learn quickly and solve poorly defined problems.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.