Key responsibilities :
* Overseeing day-to-day Finance operations and focusing on the Business aspect assist country finance head in all aspect of finance and work as 2nd line.
* Preparation of Quarterly forecast and also LE along with close coordination with commercial team.
* Driving yearly Budget exercise for Thailand business and preparation of excel templates for P&L, Product wise data and explanation of all queries and variances.
* Close coordination with regional finance team for all management reporting
* Coordination with GIS to finalize Trial Balance and Month End Entries.
* Assis in Finance process transition from Thailand to GIS.
* Review sales returns and sales deductions entries for monthly closing.
* Preparation and Analysis of Monthly P&L and Balance sheet for all entities
* Preparation of product wise profitability and analysis of same.
* Detailed analysis of OPEX.
* Brand wise selling and marketing expense allocation and analysis of Gross margin and AOI.
* Overall Accounting and Taxation responsibility of one legal entity.
* Provide data from SAP & transactional explanation in response to normal audit requests and Internal external auditors.
* Working on SAP for detailed analysis of GL and Trial balance.
* Check supporting documents of monthly and year-end manual accruals.
* Master's degree in Finance
* SAP proficiency is a must for this role.
* English proficiency
* Ability to develop and deliver, with cross-functional team members from medical and commercial, a compelling value and access strategy, tailored to local payer and other stakeholders' interests and needs.
* Understands needs, interests, and drivers of value for payers and their key influencers. Brings these external stakeholder perspectives
* Decisive- manages complexity to make timely, informed decisions Focused- develops impactful short- and long-term solutions for payer customers to support better patient access and outcomes
* Connected- collaborates with others to accomplish shared goals Inspiring- motivates and develops self and other to move the business forward
* Courageous- consistently demonstrates accountability in the face of challenges Resilient- responds to change with agility and optimism and innovation
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.