Our Client is a world-renowned of Electronic maker and is now a global multimedia corporation.
Account Receivable(AR), Credit & risk analyst/management, Dept collection, Treasury (Cash flow management, FX and interest rate) and Operation Finance (Manage and supervise Finance team for day to day operation) and knowledge of finance regulations.
- Supervise the finance team to compliance SOX and other related standard
- Manage and support finance operation activities.
- Analyze new customers credit and manage risk to determine the credit status
- Monitor cash flow and manage fund sourcing from external leasing companies.
- Develop and maintain a relationship and business connection with dealer, customers, leasing companies, insurance company and financial institutions
- Maintain all necessary records and ensure that relevant tax (withholding tax, credit note) and financial information are passed to accounting staff.
- Prepare analysis and necessary monthly reports, and drive on resolution and collaboration.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or MBA
Key competencies & experience
- Good connection with external fund sourcing from leasing companies.
- Good analytical skills.
- Responsibility in Finance report and be able to communicate in English (presentation skills)
- Audit firm background with certified public accountant (CPA) is preferable.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.