Financial Accounting and Reporting
· Develop, implement and maintain appropriate financial accounting and reporting policies, procedures and standards to ensure compliance of the local and international GAAP, external audit requirements
· Ensure timely and accurate reporting for the month, half year, full year and additional reporting complies with statutory requirements
· Ensure the receipt of quality financial accounting data for monthly reporting and local filings
· Provide advice to team for technical accounting i.e. new accounting standard , complexity issue
· Prepare relevant documents for board meetings; submit the required returns to regulatory authorities
· Work closely with Group Tax, tax advisors and tax analyst to ensure effective tax management, proper documentation of transfer pricing; timely filing of all tax and customs requirements, and minimise tax and customs risks
· Lead treasury function to manage cash flow and working capital including laison with group treasury to support group policy and project.
· Provide support to finance team in gathering financial data for business analysis.
· Lead people management and development plan for finance and accounting function to provide career opportunity for the team and ensure provide support for skills need capabilities needed
Financial governance and controls
· Ensure that Company's operating and financial controls are adequate and effective and compliant with Group's standards and policies
· Ensure that delegated authorities are understood and practised in the company
· Coordinate internal and external audit and drives timely implementation of audit findings
· Effectively manage the company taxation and legal position in compliance with Group Tax Policies and legislative requirements
· Work closely with Group Treasury and plan funding requirements of the company whilst ensuring FX and credit risks are minimised
· Work with Analysts/Business Partners in ensuring that effective credit policies & control are in place
· To safeguard interest of company and to ensure compliance with Co's Act. and other regulatory bodies
· Act as control expert to provide suggestion to Thailand and Myanmar
Financial Planning & Forecasting Process
· Participate and contribute to the strategic direction of the business
· Participate and contribute to the planning and forecasting process
· Participate and contribute to the monthly reporting process.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.