Our client is the world leading in optical prescription lenses. They are now looking for FP&A Assistance Manager in Chonburi.
· This position is responsible for interfacing with Lab Management Team and Finance Team to analyze financial and operational data in order to measure and compare cost efficiency and identify improvement opportunities.
· Also taking care of FDC in terms of Finance and ensuring that the financial strategy is in accordance with Company's policies.
Job Description and Responsibilities
· To ensure the accuracy of the costing information during the close process and help identify where efficiencies can be established.
· To develop management reports for Management Team to use as a tool to monitor and control production and operational costs.
· To develop and maintain reporting package to monitor the performance each month in all critical areas, industrial performance and others.
· To assist the business analysis manager to prepare the annual budget and the forecast budget.
· To evaluate inventory & costing and variances analysis for management review.
· To evaluate the fixed asset and CAPEX control for the new projects.
· To manage related audits and ensure compliance with government institutions.
· Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting.
· At least 7 years of experience in finance and/or accounting in multinational manufacturing
· Solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
· Technical knowledge of Local tax law, Costing system in manufacturing set-up, Preparation of financial budgets and Financial projection
· Proficient in MS Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Good analytical skills, e.g., variance analysis
· Good command of English, able to communicate effectively.
· Basic knowledge of Accounting Software, e.g., Oracle
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.