About Our Client
Our client is a multinational trading company with global shared service center in Thailand. They are one of the top players in their industry with operations in more than 50 countries worldwide. They are now looking for a Regional Financial Controller to lead their financial analyst, treasury and reporting team. Your mission will also be in leading the implementation of the new ERP for finance modules.
In this role, you will be leading a small team and acting as a business partner role to other team leaders to ensure maximum profitability and efficient budget spent. You will also be assisting the Group CFO in planning overall strategy to achieve set targets and make Thailand stands out among other countries.
- Deliver corporate wide financial performance decision support
- Consolidate, verify and analyze all global financial plans and forecasts.
- Develop and implement long range strategic planning, financial and business analytic processes, optimizing the commercialization plans for the output of product, marketing, and brand innovations. Including capital allocation methodologies and capitalization plans
- Lead the global annual operating planning process and periodic forecasting processes.
- Measure and analyze Company performance, providing insightful decision support
- Develop and implement optimized capitalization and capital allocation and control processes for global business
- Advance the financial Business Intelligence/analytics and reporting function
- Provide functional support for domestic and international management in their operations and provide insight and financial analysis to optimize business performance in support of each functional business leader.
- Be the primary subject matter expert on Treasury within the company including cash management, cash forecasting, intercompany settlements, hedging monetary positions
- Take a lead role in the implementation of the ERP Project finance modules and ensure milestones and deliverables for all assigned tasks are completed on time, within budget and as planned. Identify risks and suggest mitigations throughout the project.
- Supervise, train, develop your team as well as evaluate their performance to help them reach better productivity
- Execute other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Deep expertise in Accounting, Finance, including operations, and business insights
- Experience in companies experiencing broad scale change and rapid growth
- Understanding of trading operations
- Proven ability to connect the dots on how value gets created, drive growth, and profitability
- Ability to use analytics to support complex decisions
- Ability to lead with agility, pivoting resources to the Company's most pressing issues and strategic vision
- Capable of strategically influencing business partners through diplomacy, building consensus, negotiating, and exercising leadership skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.