Our client is a global luxury fashion retailer with some of the largest and most world famous brands, as well as a presence in over 130 countries world wide
This is a great opportunity for an experienced FC who will also be acting FD, reporting directly to Singapore
Major Duties & Responsibilities
* Perform business review in the country to assess financial, accounting and operational controllership for both risks and opportunities.
* Manage financial reporting to ensure preparation of timely and accurate financials
* Coordinate the local finance team on financial analysis, resolving operational matters, contracts review, review of key business performance indicator and championing lean business process by recommending best practices
* Review budget and forecast with regional management
* Oversee internal control, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with US GAAP and SOX, coordinate internal and external audit
* Manage cash flow projection, working capital, banking facilities and all banking matters of the country
* Drive people development of accounting team by managing bubble assignment in accounting and internal controls
Knowledge and skills
· Effective and efficient management skills.
· A strong financial background
· A good communicator at all levels.
· A pro-active thinker with proven change management skills.
· A proven team leader.
· Proven ability to deliver stretching financial targets.
· Experience of developing individuals and fostering their career advancement including suitable coaching and mentoring abilities.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.