Location: Samutprakarn, Thailand
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including month-end closing process, account payable, account receivables, general ledger, fixed asset, treasury, cash forecasting, and employee reimbursement.
- Prepare and analyze accounting data and financial/ management reporting timely and correctly
- Establish and enforce accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Coordinate with external auditors for completion of an audit and statutory report
- Support budget and forecasting activities
- Ensure internal control and related policies are in place and adhere to and co-ordinate with internal audits for management audit issues.
- Responsible for customer credit management and ensure customer's pricing and rebate scheme maintained timely and correctly.
- Optimizing corporate taxation exposure including keep update of changes in tax regulations.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contact, e.g. revenue department, banks, and external auditors
- Support in various ad-hoc topics
- Coach and mentor the team (approximately 25 people)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting (MBA and/or CPA strongly preferred)
- Approx. 10+ years of work experience professional accounting and finance in a regional office or multinational company in FMCG, Manufacturing or Trading industries.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of operational and financial processes and practical application of financial and strategic analysis
- Capable of coaching and developing people in multinational cultures
- Experience with SAP system
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.