- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, More than 5 years - Management level in Financial Planning & Analysis functions.
- Working experiences in a Public Company Limited (PCL) with various overseas subsidiaries is preferable.
- SAP (S4 HANA) experiences will be an advantage.
- Good communication in English (at least TOEIC Score 650)
- Responsible for developing organizational strategy plan and accommodate company to perform accordance to strategy plan.
- Responsible for managing and controlling the development of company's budgeting and the collection of the Group's budgeting, including analyzing performance and financial status of companies that serve and the Group.
- Responsible for managing and controlling investment analysis to align with the Group's business target, strategy and policy.
- Govern performance data in the aspect of budgeting, financial performance, managerial information/report and the analysis in multiple aspects with recommendation for management to utilize this information in driving performance to achieve the target.
- Govern the development of financial status and financial performance report upon the request of management and related departments - both internally and externally.
- Govern feasibility studies of projects in the aspect of appropriated market, technical, economics, finance for investment decision making.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.