Argyll Scott is partnering with a market leading US MNC client in apparel business searching for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. This group has a global presence and dominates 100+ markets.
Reporting to Senior Finance Manager, this position will be covering regional scope and acting as a Business Partner to Commercial Department Heads:
- Conduct variance analysis and prepare budget and forecast
- Review business performance and act as Business Partner to commercial departments to support on business plans, products analysis, and KPI performance…etc.
- Review month end closing and management reporting
- Review investment proposals and provide recommendations
- Take up ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate must be equipped with good leadership and analytical skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA Qualification is preferred but not a must
- Strong leadership skills - at least 2+ years of managerial experiences
- Equipped with good business acumen and strong interpersonal skills
- Open minded, flexible and fast paced
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.