One of Argyll Scott's leading oil and gas clients is looking for a Treasury FIS Quantum Lead to be responsible for defining and owning the key design decisions and configuration footprint for their product to optimise the treasury business value and operational efficiency.
- Develop and agree FIS Quantum Quality Plan with the Senior Business Lead Architect and product owners.
- Technically lead the companies -FIS Quantum functional design and configuration / testing activity.
- Provide oversight of TMS system Integration design and Testing
- Provide oversight of TMS system Non- functional requirements and testing
- Work with Digital Security to ensure Architecture alignment with the company Digital Security Standards.
- Act as Design Authority ensure alignment with the company Architecture Standards and implementation best practices.
- Create a product road-map for Treasury systems beyond 2020 as a strategic platform for the business and impact on the existing Application Landscape.
- Accountable for FIS Quantum Key Design Decisions (KDDs).
- Accountable for design reviews in-line with the company Governance Standards.
- Candidates must have previous experience (minimum 5 years) as a principal or senior consultant at FIS or consultancy working on FISQuantum product
- Demonstrable front to back working knowledge of Treasury business
- Experience of integrating FIS Quantum with SAP ERP landscape for large corporate client preferred
- Agile Programme delivery / scrum master experience / qualification
- Previous Finance experience is required
- Knowledge of FIS Sierra (FX trading system) an advantage