Forensic & Financial Crime Accountants Required | Salary: Depending on experience
We are currently working with a leading global advisory, who are continuing to grow their Forensic and Financial Crime teams based in London. The organisation, with a background going back over two decades has grown significantly in recent years including opening international offices and has a proven background and expertise within its specialist sectors.
They are interested in Accountants with a background within Audit, Forensics or Financial Crime at Newly Qualified Associate, Senior Associate and at Director level who are looking to develop their career in this specialist area.
You will gain exposure to top class forensic accounting investigation work at an exciting time in their development and they potentially could have other locations globally that you could move too.
Your key responsibilities for these Forensic roles will include
- Lead and manage teams to perform a complete analysis of accounting, finance, and economic business transactions
- Provide recommendations for the investigations to be delivered
- Compile and analyze facts to formulate reports and conclusions
- Present business data and findings maintaining the integrity of corporate information
- Supporting with the drafting of investigation and expert reports for clients
- Liaising with clients on the phone and in person
- Collaborating with your colleagues in the forensic/fraud/insolvency teams
- Working to help develop the business; marketing information and assessments.
Key skills required for these Forensic Accountant opportunities will include
- Degree educated and ideally a Qualified accountant, with knowledge of forensic accounting, fraud, insolvency or financial crime.
- A clear communicator both written and verbal
- Be professional, positive attitude, self-motivated and with a flexible approach to work,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel and Word
- Willingness to travel to other locations (possibly overseas)
- Foreign language skills would be advantageous
They are currently looking to develop their teams and have opportunities at Associate, Senior Associate, Manager, and Associate Director level. You will be part of a team with significant responsibility and will receive high-level training, appropriate support, and guidance.
These positions offer a great opportunity to take on a role in a dynamic and professional team dedicated to forensic excellent