Financial Analysis Job Duties;
- Analyze and report results on daily/weekly/monthly KPIs,
- identifying opportunities and risks for manufacturing site.
- Assist the Operations Finance Manager in preparing the monthly forecasts and preparing/submitting required adjustments for manufacturing site.
- Prepare financial reports, including monthly financial forecasts and annual budget for the manufacturing site including variance analysis against forecast and year-over-year.
- Support Manufacturing site P&L and working capital forecast activities from a department to a total manufacturing site level.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyze actual results with plans and forecast.
- Assist or lead the preparation of the annual standard cost setting for the manufacturing site.
- Prepare the cost setting of newly released parts throughout the year.
- Provide review of standard costing for manufacturing site.
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
- Ad hoc requests and projects as required.
- Develop financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances and trends.
- Create recommendations to present management and executives.
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning and forecasting
- Support in Budgeting and Expenditure planning processes
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-reference of incoming and outgoing data
- Conduct comparable analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions and trends.
- Calculate Selling and Transfer Price
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.