- Assist and support CFO for the financial performance report and special project as required.
- Provides execution and decision-making support on key financial initiatives.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation and presentation of forecasts and management reports to the management.
- Analyze deviations between Budget/Forecasts & Actuals.
- Prepare financial planning and analysis for the operation.
- Initiate financial segmentation worksheets and presentations for management performance reports.
- Set up an annual budgeting process for the company.
- Lead the preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts, and report on variances from forecasts and budgets with explanations.
- Support financial information for IPO filing, mainly responsible for company performance and segmentation.
- Provide requirements and make decisions for implementation of budgeting and management system.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6-8 years of experience in financial analysis
- Ability to integrate large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.