Our client, a tier one global banking company, is currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer role to be a major part of eTrading team in HK and build the strategic solution for Fixed Income trading.
- Support business in the region for etrading / algo trading related requests.
- Build applications which provide traders with a UI for connecting to different markets for FI electronic trading.
- Be able to work DevOps to support the Front Office Traders.
- Build and maintain the global infrastructure environment as a part of the team.
- Work with local and global IT team closely to deliver the technology roadmap.
- Degree in computer science, information technology or a business related background
- Hands-on experience in Linux/Unix
- Background in delivering front end tools in investment banking
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Having knowledge for Fixed Income knowledge is a plus
This is a 12-month rolling contract that is renewable on a multi-year project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.