One of the largest Insurance, they are supported by more 13,000 employees across the world.
They are continuing their expansion in their HK centre of excellence.
In a well established regional data team, you are reporting to the Group Head of Data. You handle the end to end project with your data scientist team members : from understanding the clients' business requirements to the delivery. Manipulating large data set, you design the model and make sure it is scalable through an API or the cloud
Working on complex data science/deep learning projects (NLP), you will also work on new PoC and R&D projects to anticipate the business needs. It will be your responsibility to guide the stakeholders on the right data transformation approach, creating the models and using the tools you have.
- Understanding the client business problem and translate into a technical solution
- Designing and delivering solutions for a defined Data Science related problem
- Managing the end to end project on the modelling part
- Choosing the right model
- Anticipate needs and lead implementation of capabilities such as data modelling, algorithms, new technology & partners
Career path: depending on your seniority level, you may lead some of the junior team members
- Between 2+ and 8 years' experience in Data Science and/or Machine/Deep learning
- Master or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- No preference for the background sector but a first experience in a Financial Services (Bank/Insurance/Fintech) is a plus
- First experience of Deep Learning projects: NLP/computer vision, neural network
- Coding abilities at least one of the following languages: Python (preferred) and R
- Good Communication (both verbal and written)
- Ability to connect with senior stakeholders during presentation session
- Writing and speaking skills in English
Location: Hong Kong - Work from home allowed and encouraged
Start Date: July/August 2021 but open to notice period
- Attractive base salary: up to HKD 72k/ month
- Bonus: 15-20% - 24 annual leaves
Interested in this description? Would you like to know more?
The next steps are to apply with an updated CV to email@example.com or a first call through my direct line +852 6106 7562 - Wechat: Paris_Herard for a confidential discussion.