- Joining a prestigious MNC in financial services across a broad range of asset classes and global market
- One of key members in Asia Tech Hub, hands-on experience in fullstack
About the job
Our client is looking for Fullstack Software Lead Engineer who is responsible for leading a full stack developer teams in Vietnam office as key Tech Hub in Asia.
Our client is an investment management firm which is headquartered in The U.S. and well-known in driving the production of alphas and financial strategies across a broad range of asset classes and global market, having more than 700 employees and more than 20 offices around the world.
Open for Vietnamese and expat candidates.
Working location: either based in Hanoi or in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
The Full Stack Software Lead Engineer is reporting directly to The Vice President based in The U.S. and is responsible for the followings:
- Manage a current team of 3 members and continue to grow team members
- Ensure that the code produced by the team is well designed, testable and using state of the art software development practices
- Develop and maintain internal web applications on cloud and on premise
- Assume responsibility of products.
- Address the business requirements
- Monitor Product robustness and stability of the products
- Create and maintain proper documentation and ensure proper support.
- Create and present design specifications
The successful applicant
- Expertised in Python web frameworks such as FastAPI, Django, Flask and others
- Working experience with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- A solid background in Unix/Linux environment
- CI/CD and version control systems
- Micro-services, caching tools, data visualization, log collection and aggregation, search, queuing systems
- Docker and containerization
- Kubernetes or distributed systems
- Experience in leading small teams at least 3 years and several years in developing scalable and robust software web applications
- Managing a product, including interaction with users, reducing business requirements to technical requirements and strategic planning of the deliverables.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication in written and spoken English is required.
The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organisation in financial service and technology. This position offers:
- Attractive package with bonus scheme commensurate with experience
- Excellent culture of learning and development with diverse channels and tools
- Premium Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited sick leaves
- Team building activities every month
- Annual company trip and occasional global conferences
Interested in this opportunity? The next step is to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at +84 28 7109 82 86 - EXT 142 for a private conversation.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.