Fund Accountant - Investment Management
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + bonus
Start remotely. Office based in Central London.
An Investment Management company are looking for a Fund Accountant to join their fast paced, growing finance team. Supporting the Head of Finance to drive and refine the business growth strategy with an analytical mindset.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Preparing annual financial statements.
· Quarterly investor reporting.
· UK & US tax returns.
· Producing fund management accounts.
· Working closely with investors for any related queries.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA).
· Experience working in a Fund Administrator.
· Good excel / modelling skills.
· Auditing background in Infrastructure / renewable energy funds.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a busy, faced paced environment then please apply.