As a result of development & expansion, an exciting General Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the Medical devices industry based in Bangkok. This is a role for a General Manager who is a leader in their field who thrives on challenging opportunity.
About the General Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to support business growth of company by leading strategic end to end of commercial across nationwide. This role offers a competitive base salary with bonus.
- Lead overall planning and execution of company operational & business performance
- Drive organization for success under fast-moving markets and environment
- Self-challenge with client management and business development opportunities
- Manage complicated and challenging organization both in value and volume in Mediacal devices and related field
- Focus on diversified people from different businesses and manage/develop them for their career part for their future growth and also organization growth
- Develop, implement, and execute business strategies to achieve short & long-term goals, and to improve cost-efficiency
- Oversee the company's business operations, financial performance, and investments
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the chair and members of the board, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the company's mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services,
- Profitably grow and achieve company goals measured monthly, quarterly, and annually. Works with internal and external customers to promote and leverage company technologies, systems, products, services, and processes
- Maintain positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to manage and advance a business's strategic objectives within dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree with Healthcare background, MBA degree is a plus
- Minimum 15 years' experience in Medical devices required, at least 7 -10 years senior level experience of management of people and resources
- Ability to listen & integrate business needs with experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Solid understanding of financial management and wider management principles with very high level of commercial acumen
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
If you are a determined General Manager with solid experience in dynamic market, this is an excellent opportunity to work with Healthcare leader in Thailand market.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.