Our client is world's leading FMCG company. The company has reputation in empower change and bring the better communities and the world forward. They are now looking a Traditional Trade Manager ( taking care of distributor) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for optimize Traditioanl Trade or Channel Marketing, implement of category management strategies, optimizing the product assortment, and develop a promotional strategy.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for my area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- Monitoring team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Age Range : Less than 45 years old
- BachelorDegree:High Education
- Experience Background: FMCG
- Years of Experience: 4-6 years
- Computer Skills: Good in MS Office Suit
- Language Proficiency: Good in Arabic and English ( written and spoken )
If you find this position interesting, please contact khun Chitlada 061-3526600.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.