The company is one of a leading Industrial Products and Service Provider in Thailand. They operate a wide range of Industrial Products and service to customers. Currently, They are hiring a talented GL and AR Accountant to join their team in central Bangkok.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments, perform account reconciliations and GL balance
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Manage account receivables and GL transactions to ensure compliance
- Prepare tax report, JVs and supporting details
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Knowledge in TFRS and tax regulations
- Proficiency with Excel and relevant accounting software such as Oracle or SAP
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.