Our client, who comes from a well-known organization within the hospitality sector, is looking for a Global Chief Information (CIO) to join their organization. The successful candidate will be not only leading but also developing a constructive strategic plan as well its policies for the whole IT Infrastructure of the organization globally. The successful hire will have a good appreciation data and how it can help the business.
- To provide modern Technology transformation from its existing IT Infrastructure.
- Good experience utilizing data strategy.
- Interpret the standards of the IT Infrastructure as well as providing an effective method of managing its risk of the company's IT assets.
- To be in charge and lead the IT Roadmaps and strategies
- Providing ideas and solutions on ways to solve and improvise business needs
- To identity new businesses for the organization, which includes creating business proposals.
- To review on work-in-progress reports as well to provide advise on issues in the report.
- Ensure that new branches of the organization are open with minimal defects from an IT and its operational perspective.
- To ensure all business, projects and IT operations is according to the standards and procedures
- To ensure projects are delivered within the budget and timeframe given.
- Accountable for Technology products related to the organization globally and to provide the Technology trends update to Senior stakeholders.
- Responsible handling budget of IT Projects globally.
- To develop and roll out IT Policies and Procedures globally and to work with other global management for standardization.
- To oversee the regional Tech Team in standardizing various systems.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least 10-12 years of working experience developing and implementing IT Strategies, ideally in a well-established environment
- Providing a good example in leadership as well as being a good team player with an outgoing personality.
- Solid experience in developing and implementing IT Strategy roadmaps
- A person who is always up-to date with the latest trends of Technology, particularly within the network, applications and infrastructure space.
- Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills as the role requires to work closely with various stakeholders, which includes senior management.
EA Reg. No. R1550615 (Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt)
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. (Biz No.: No. 201111031K | EA No.:16S8105)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.