Our client is a global manufacturing company in Rayong who is looking for 3 management trainees to join their Global Management Trainee Program 2022. In this role, you will have the chance to deepen your international experience and learning on-the job in a plant stay abroad during the 5 years training program.
The program begins in 2022. Entering the company is possible at any time before the program starts, which gives you the opportunity to work on interesting topics beforehand
During 24-month program, you will be assigned to stay in home location in Thailand for 12 months, central stay in Europe for 6 months and plant stay overseas for the last 6 months. After the 24-month program it is optional that you go on another international assignment to work abroad OR work in Thailand to broaden your network within the company
- Home Plant Stay: In the first 12 months you will gain experience in your home plant, working on various financial controlling projects and tasks
- International Assignment: During the next 6 months you can expand your skills working on topics in multi-cultural business teams at Central Controlling Department in Europe. Followed by plant stay overseas for the last 6 months. During this stay you will work on challenging individual assignments and group assignments.
- Bachelor's of Master's Degree in Business Administration with majors in Finance or Economics
- International experience (study/internship)
- Eager to work in a multicultural environment
- Project experience desired
- Open-minded, responsible and self-driven team player with unrestricted international mobility
- Eagerness for high performance
- Assertiveness in an enterprising environment
- High willingness to work abroad and stay in Rayong
- Fluent in English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.