Our client, who is within a MNC European firm is looking for a Global Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer. This role is an expansion towards the Infrastructure Team in an Enterprise IT Infrastructure environment.
- Perform day to day IT infrastructure operations / administration on Servers. Systems, storage, VMs etc.
- Manage DNS & DHCP, Active Directory / Azure AD
- To be involve in Cloud Transformation projects
- Manage Public Key Infrastructure Certificates
- To perform server operations Patching / VA remediation whenever required
- Perform automation via scripting
- Minimum Diploma / Degree with at least 4-8 years of working experience as an IT System Administrator in a Windows / Azure environment
- Technical skills such as AD / Azure AD, SSCM, DNS / DHCP, PKI (does not require to have all, but more would be advantageous)
- A good communicator - as the role requires to communicate with various stakeholders including senior management.
- Automation experience in Bash or Shell / Ansible would be a plus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.