A client of mine that comes from a MNC firm is looking for a Technical Network Lead to join the team - this is a permanent position. The nature of this role is on a hybrid model and the location of their office is located within the East side of Singapore.
- To establish and implement an IT roadmap / strategy
- To design and implement the network infrastructure at the enterprise level
- To provide improvisations on the existing network infrastructure as well to ensure the network infrastructure is according to the standards
- To also provide maintenance / BAU support of the existing infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree with around 6-8 years of working experience in network solutioning, be it for windows / linux environments.
- A person who is comfortable to do technical hands on work in network or network security engineering.
- CCIE Certified - as the role mainly requires to do solutioning as well as designing.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills, as the role requires to frequently communicate with various stakeholders.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.