GM- Commercial and operation (Aerospace)
General Manager - Strong Management - Aviation - Aerospace-Manufacturing - Based in Bangkok
An International manufacturing of Aerospace business.
- Set up Commercial team and Operation (Sales, Solution Service, Supply Chain, Business Development, Technical Service)
- Oversees contact with customers (worldwide) as well as the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Be a strategic development plan with top management.
- Responsible for P&L
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; and developing incentives
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
· Bachelor's degree in any field
- At least 15 years of the commercial role and international business, exporting products.
- Experience in Sales, Account management, supply chain, and operation management
· Sound understanding of operations (logistics, solution service, supply chain)
- Experience in regional commercial roles.
- Highly skills in negotiation and interpersonal
- Strong management and communication
- Good command of English and computer literate
If you are interested, please click apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.