The General Manager is charged with overall responsibility of managing all the bank's operations in Cambodia. The GM will be responsible for Governance, Compliance, Operations, and relationship with corporate and financial institution clients. He/she will give overall direction and help formulate the bank's strategy.
· Explore and identify business opportunities and develop new clients in line with strategies and policies of International Banking and with acceptable risk and return, together with develop the marketing and sales strategies with a focus on growing the business volumes, customer base and income
· Direct business to operations in other countries and to coordinate with other countries wherein has operations to develop business.
· Interface and establish good working relationships with other financial institutions in the country as well as maintain good relationship with regulators and other stakeholders and ensure full compliance with all regulations and HO policies.
· Build and develop the local team and manage and motivate the staff in the branch
· Perform duties in accordance with the Power of Attorney granted by Headquarters
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.