Job Responsibilities :
- Lead team with category strategy in each channel by segments, GTM plan, customized promotion and based on each category.
- Analysed insights and data from multiple sources and create action plan.
- Understand retailers' in KPIs and key driver etc.) and how to engage their needs with category strategy.
- Analyse, design, promotion and launch campaign in term of sales uplift, customer involvement, ROI, Category gain & loss.
- Analyse margin mixed, improve P/L in each channel by optimizing trade based on priority or shopper behavior.
- Lead innovation campaign such as New business model, new market opportunity outside FMCG, New platform, Partnership Campaign or create shopper experience.
- BA / MBA in Business, Marketing or related field.
- At least 10 years with experience Trade Marketing, Category Management
- At least 8 years and in Management level.
- Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office : Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in consumer panel data (Nielsen, Dunnhumby, EYC, etc) is preferred
- Good strategic thinking, pro-active, initiative, and highly independent.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.