We are working with a European Group who are looking for a commercial Group Internal Auditor to be based in their Central London Headquarters and will report into the Head of Internal Audit,
As the Group Internal Audit, you will be expected to assist in the delivery of the Group's rolling audit plan including audit planning activities, deliver end to end audit reviews, liaising with business partners, key internal stakeholders and senior management as well as provide value-adding audit reports that drive positive change across the Group.
Key responsibilities for the Group Internal Auditor role;
- Take responsibility for the ongoing risk assessment of the internal control environment for the group and affiliated companies.
- Collaborate with the team to developing the group audit program, enabling for the key risks are being adequately controlled.
- Participate in core audit activity completing financial and operational end-to-end audits through:
- Preparing and planning audits and identifying the scope to identify key risks are being effectively managed.
- Implement a risk-based approach when completing fieldwork
- Preparing 1st class reports in line with Group Audit Methodology confirming audit results and opinion for the effectiveness of internal controls and processes
- Engaging with stakeholders to ensure clear commercial management action plans are established and action is taken.
- Working with management to ensure any control deficiencies that are identified are rectified in a timely manner.
- Promote the profile of Internal Audit through collaboration, sharing best practice knowledge and experience across the group.
Key Skills required for this Group Internal Auditor role;
- Qualified Accountant with a relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent).
- Prior experience of working within a commercial Internal audit function with post qualified experience will be preferred
- Working knowledge of international regulatory frameworks across financial services or other regulated business sectors
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident to work in a stand-alone role and collaborate within a team
- Willingness to adapt, learn and develop within an entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience of working within a matrix organisation would be an advantage.
- Open to travel to the Group's locations (20% - 40% travel).
This opportunity would give the successful candidate the opportunity to work within a fast-paced, cutting edge business with an entrepreneurial outlook for more information get in touch.