Our client is a global medical device company
- Manage the Finance team within the Thailand business ensuring deadlines are met and accuracy of work
- Working with outsource providers to review accounting entries in accordance with local accounting principles and corporate policies
- Manage the preparation of the local VAT and WHT ensuring the submissions are within the local regulations
- Review financial statements on a monthly basis and work with the commercial team to ensure they have a good knowledge of the business performance vs. budget and projection to ensure accurate decision making.
- Responsible for ensuring strong internal controls in line with corporate policies and Thai statutory requirements
- Make regular reports to the governing body on income, expenditure and any required regulatory report.
- Take the lead role in ensuring statutory audits are completed on time and in accordance with local laws
- Help manage local tax providers and ensure the business is functioning within the local tax laws, including managing the transfer pricing requirements with local provider
- Develop and implement new processes to ensure that the business finance operations run smoothly and are in line with internal controls
- Manage the collaboration and partnership with other functions and teams ensuring that excellent compliance and ethical practices embedded throughout the organization.
- Work with the commercial team on setting forecasts and annual budgets
- Work closely with logistics provider and operations team to ensure assets are tracked and maintained
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.