Argyll Scott is partnering with a multinational insurance group to look for a head of audit for their fast-growing business.
- Develop audit strategy and policies in line with external and internal requirements and international best practice
- Liaise with Audit Committee and develop a risk-based plan for internal audit activities for approval by Audit Committee
- Manage resources to deliver audit plan
- Evaluate governance, operations and information systems regarding reliability and integrity of financial and operational information together with process owner
- Evaluate the effectiveness of governance, risk management processes and controls and the adequacy of criteria to determine whether objectives and goals have been accomplished
- Review effectiveness and efficiency of operations together with process owner
- 10 years or above experience
- Degree holder in business administration, accounting, finance, law or a business-related discipline
- A professional membership and/or a professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA) will be an advantage
- Experience in the insurance business with at least (10) ten years of professional experience in an external accounting firm, an insurance company or a combination of the above, preferably in a multinational environment
- A sound knowledge/ understanding of risk management, governance and control standards
- Solid knowledge of insurance products, operational processes, accounting principles and control concepts
- Strong knowledge of internal audit methodology and internal control and risk management frameworks
Please apply directly or reach out to Karen Yung at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.