Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Cloud Delivery. This role will responsible for build trusted advisory relationships with customer Architects, VP engineering, CTO, and CIO to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Partner with the sales team to formulate and execute a sales strategy to drive the adoption of Cloud Solutions
- Recommendations on architecture and integration strategies to optimize solutions
- Manage the enterprise architecture relationship with customers and liaise between specialists, product management, engineering, and support
- Professional communication skills, with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Experience architecting, and building complex cloud-based systems with specific experience in network infrastructure, security, data, or application development
- Experience with enterprise architecture, hybrid cloud, and migrating legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including internal and external platforms, tools, and systems.
- Deep knowledge of technology solutions and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding IT systems, cloud computing and their sales drivers.
- Understanding agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD; and having hands-on software troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and work cross-functional teams Manage and Mentor cloud engineers
- BE, MS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience in cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, data)
- 5+ years experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- 5+ years of experience as a cloud architect or equivalent experience in software sales, pre-sales, or customer-facing role
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.