Argyll Scott is working with a listed holding company with a wide range of business interests. They are currently looking for a Head of Company Secretary to support all of the companies under their corporate umbrella. The ideal candidate will come from a legal background, have prior experience leading a small team in a holding company and have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Reporting directly to the local MD, perform as an individual contributor to work in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best practice are followed in the organization.
- Being a focal point of contact on company secretary matters, working in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Handling all company secretary activities including preparation materials and agenda for the Board Meetings, and taking minutes in the Board of Directors meetings.
- Consulting the Board of Directors on relevant issues, providing information to newly appointed directors, and coordinating and arranging good corporate governance.
- Ensuring that business activities of the Board of Directors comply with rules and regulations of the SET/SEC.
- Maintaining contract library including copies of executed contracts/agreements and generic contract documents
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in law from a respected university.
- Lawyer license holder with at least 10 years of experience in Legal and Corporate Secretary.
- Prior experience working in a holding company is highly preferable.
- Logical thinking with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute.
- Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings.
- Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.