Our client is a leading digital platform with a highly profitable portfolio. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as Head of Compliance with knowledgeable in overall compliance process to support and control holistic of compliance matters in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to MD, work in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best practice of compliance in the organization.
- Being a focal point of contact on compliance matters, work in partnership with key stakeholders and team member as well as coordinate with regulators, SEC and AMLO
- Monitor process to compliance including AML and KYC, evaluate of compliance gaps and make recommendations for process improvement
- Provide compliance advisory to support business to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Manage Compliance Report to comply with regulatory and internal requirements
- Ensure the implementation of all compliances to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure standard policies, procedures, processes and recommend the best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Communicate and educate the internal policies, and regulation to related internal department to ensure the compliance of such policies and regulations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Business Administration, Finance, or other relevant disciplines
- At least 10 years of combination experience in Regulatory Compliance / AML / KYC
- Logical thinking and Digital mindset with excellent in communication skill
- A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
- Experience in obtaining business licenses
- Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
- Only Thai Nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.