Our client is an international financial services company who are currently looking for a proactive and mature professional role as Head of Compliance. The selected candidate will be highly skilled in overall compliance processes to support and control compliance matters in the organization. This is the ideal role for a young and hungry compliance professional currently working in a large bank that is looking to take a step up in their careers.
· Reporting to the MD and working in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best compliance practices are applied throughout the organization.
· Being a focal point of contact on compliance matters, work in partnership with key stakeholders and team member as well as coordinate with regulators, BOT and AMLO.
· Monitoring compliance processes including AML and KYC, evaluation of compliance gaps and making recommendations for process improvement.
· Manage Compliance Reports to comply with regulatory requirements as well as global company standards.
· Ensure standard policies, procedures, processes and recommend the best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations
· Communicate and educate the internal policies, and regulation to related internal departments to foster a culture of compliance across the organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Business Administration, Finance, or any other relevant discipline
· At least 10 years of combination experience in Regulatory Compliance / AML / KYC
· Analytical, strategic, but also hands-on
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.