In its continual investment in digital, a global beauty/skincare client is looking for an entreprenerial and experienced Asia Head of CRM to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to Global CRM Lead, you will take strategic leadership on the strengthening and transforming the region's CRM capability - defining the roadmap, harnessing data insights into effective traffic-sales conversion. This role will lead CRM managers in the individual countries, and work closely with numerous senior stakeholders in a matrix structure.
- Define the Asia's CRM roadmap and strategies (including but not limited to campaigns, segmentation, contact strategies) and drive effective on-brand delivery to enable the achievement of business revenue targets
- Undertake rigorous monitoring and evaluation of CRM campaigns and activities (measure ROI, prioritize resources) and partner closely with creative agencies on continual optimisation of consumer acquisition and retention initiatives
- Evaluates consumer data (consumer behavior, program engagement, rewards redemption, business performance metrics), present laser-sharp analysis and articulate business impact to global and regional stakeholders
- 10+ years of CRM/direct marketing/loyalty marketing experiences (advantageous for beauty/skincare, FMCG, retail)
- System proficiency in marketing cloud platforms (eg SAP, Salesforce, Adobe) and email marketing and automation tools
- Strong entrepreneurial personality with proven team leadership experience and stakeholders management skills
- Language proficiency in Chinese and/or Cantonese will be advantageous
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421