Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client's core business focuses on food retail. They are looking for a Head of Data & Analytics to come and drive data strategy and insights to improve its business.
What you will do:
- Shape and lead the execution of data strategy
- Identify new data sets and innovative ways of collecting data (internal and external)
- Build systems and tools to manage the large data sets securely and efficiently
- Collaborate with the tech team to design and implement the data architecture
- Develop and implement data sharing governance with partners
- Manage and lead the team to design and develop metrics, reports, and dashboards to drive key business and product decisions
- Use various data sets from various sources to analyze web, ads campaign performance, and user experience and present insight to the team (or clients).
- Analyze own channels and marketing channel performance to help the business truly understand the influence its marketing channels have on each other from a new and returning customer perspective
- Build Big data know-how
- Grow and build a high performing data team
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Technologies, Statistics or other related disciplines that possess a data or an analytical component
- 10 years of relevant professional experience in Retail or FMCG or consulting environment
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in data & analytics or technical implementation experience with data
- Highly analytical mind with a strong business understanding
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Thai(verbal and written)
- Experience in the field of digital analytics
- Familiarity with data infrastructure and instrumentation
- Team Management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills by leading or delivering high impact presentations to senior executives
- Strong project management, interpersonal, influencing, and advisory skills.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.