Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Data Scientist and directly report to CEO. This role is responsible for predictive modeling to evaluate scenarios and make predictions on future outcomes in order to solve highly complex business problems and support decision making, Analyzes very large data sets in real time databases and develops and implements mathematical approaches.
- Develops complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems. utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and specialized expertise in the organization and/or industry
- Applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques
- Manages large and complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing
- Behaves as mentor to junior team members to provide technical advice
- Collaborates with business partners to develop technical /business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions
- Manages and responsible for the successful delivery of the algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools to meet business needs, Acts as the analytic team lead for large and complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks, providing individual mentoring in support of company objectives
- Bachelor / Master or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline
- Moreover 10 years experience or more years of progressively complex related experience
- Strong skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills
- Deep knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources
- Solid understanding of health care industry, products, and systems
- Demonstrates proficiency in all areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and advanced in-depth specialization in some areas
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
- Fluent in English and Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.