Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Data Strategy and Transformation. You'll be part of the technology management team and work closely with C-Suite Technology & Information leaders.
- Consolidate the group data functions on a pan organisational level
- Centrilise the various data teams Data Scientist, Data Analytic ,Data Engineer and CRM
- Develop and drive in the early stages, data transformation projects to include Audit, Governance and Policy Development
- Draft and implement a data driven business strategy, creating actionable insights that deliver transformational business impact
- Lead the development and implementation of an org. wide data analytics vision, strategy & roadmap
- Identify new sources of data to drive innovation throughout the organisation and define processes for the effective integration of new data sources
- Act as an evangelist to drive a data driven culture across operations
- Drive critical reporting functions & capabilities
- 10++ years of experience in management
- Bachelor or Master Degree from Computer Science, Statistic or related field
- Having industry certifications like PMP
- Previous experiences related to BI/AI tools (like R, Python, Tableau, Power BI) will be an advantage.
- International experience (preferred)
- A sizeable commercial accumen and global outlook
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.