Our client, a global beverage company in Vietnam, is seeking a Head of Digital Transformation in Ho Chi Minh City. They are prioritizing growth in the Vietnam business, so this is an incredibly exciting time to join the company.
This role is expected to manage the SEA IT operations team and ensure the best services for business. In addition to leading the process optimization following migration for SEA operation, driving APAC process governance for all company in-scope processes in SEA with specific methods, and the process KPI to achieve process excellence.
- Work proactively with the optimization project team to provide a budgeted process that has business excellence and efficiency excellence.
- To manage activities that are within the scope of the project, including but not limited to vendor payment, T&E reimbursement management, general accounting, and reporting, MRP assistance to enhance inventory control, and WS payment execution control (to assure independent checking in accordance with policy). The scope will change in the future as a result of the migration process.
- Collaborate with the operations team to produce operational excellence, as measured by SLA, and process efficiency, as measured by KPI, for the VN operation.
- Actively seek out best practices among Zone organizations, implement them for VN, and promote international projects like ADOPT to ensure VN meets its budget.
- Driving change management proactively after the implementation of new systems and processes in Vietnam to ensure that clients have a positive experience.
- To fulfil the new requirements of business, one must establish a reliable routine and proactively gather business needs from key function clients.
- Work with the operation team to proactively manage all emergency operation defects.
- Oversee the VN team and ensure that the VN operation becomes very stable.
- Collaborate closely on migration issues like resource availability and planning.
- Increase team engagement, capabilities, and turnover while ensuring that the team delivers the result in a sustainable manner.
- Complete tasks or projects as directed by the supervisor as soon as possible.
- 4-6 years' experience in IT executive management positions, at least.
- Possess or anticipate having a bachelor's or Higher degrees.
- Possess effective English presentation and communication skills.
- Having a thorough understanding of SAP, 5S, and workflow.
- Good business sense and the capacity to combine original ideas and consultancy skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance is necessary.
- Strong negotiating and persuasion abilities.
- Powerful analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong ownership and a service-oriented mindset are displayed.
- Excellent project management and leadership abilities.
- Leadership that is results-oriented and excellent at developing teams.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious talents to accelerate their career in a dynamic team. If you are interested, please drop me a line via email@example.com or +84 938 790 578 for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.