Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Digital Transformation and Innovation. This role will responsible for helping the company drive future growth by understanding market, consumer and brand needs and playing the leadership role in strategizing, developing and utilizing new digital innovations.
- Establish and maintain a positive position with internal and external key stakeholders through effective communication, influencing, and relationship management
- Working closecly with regional and global experts in the areas of digital and technology
- Budget management
- Drive internally across different functional key leaders to achieve success of digital business growth by expanding access channels and their performances
- Lead and collaborate with the executive management team to define short and long term digital business strategies aligning to global goals
- Maintain digital execution roadmap through rigorous prioritization and amendments to ensure the organization achieves goals effectively and efficientlly
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology
- 15+ years working experience
- At least 5 years experience in Information Technology, Project Management, and/or Business Process Management
- 5 ++ years of client and vendor management experience
- 7++ years of people management and people development skills
- Past experiences working in digital or technology companies advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to lead and recommend IT Strategies and/or Business Process Management improvement processes
- Significant expertise with vendor contract negotiations, compliance and relationship building.
- Exceptional project management skills and comfortable leading large and complex assignments
- Motivates and influences cross functional individuals and teams
- Allocates resources effectively and removes obstacles
- Ability to work across diverse organizations and lead complex internal and external project teams.
- Be a strong thought leader who has exemplary communication skills, a proven track record of building strong functional partnership, executing digital programs, experience motivating people & will exhibit strong strategic & technical leadership skills that will help elevate brand presence
- Fluent both Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.