An iconic retail company based in Singapore is hiring a Head of HR to lead their newly reformed organisation and people agenda, leading a team and working closely with the commercial leaders acting as a business partner to the senior management team.
- Design company's HR strategy and employer brand that consistently attracts top talent across diverse
- roles and countries and build a best in class team.
- Ensure the company's mission and culture serves as the foundation for all HR systems and
- Provide company-wide information by interpreting people data and analyzing figures on staff turnover,
- cost per hire etc.
- Develop and co-ordinate remuneration policies and advise senior management on staff salaries in
- reference to external benchmarks.
- Develop and manage the company's Learning and Development plan aligned to the company's
- Build talent acquisition capability so that the resourcing and talent needs of the businesses are met
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on relevant local employment law, personnel and training policies,
- practices, procedures and new developments, as appropriate.
- Degree in Human Resource or related field.
- 7+ years of HR and Recruitment experience, preferably in the retail industry.
- Working knowledge of key HR disciplines, including performance and talent management,
- compensation and benefits, and recruitment.
- Resilient and action oriented.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105