Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of IT. This role will responsible for collaborates with business leadership teams as a strategic partner to provide in-depth technical expertise in support of business decisions. This position is responsible for driving implementation, enforcing best practices, optimizing infrastructure and operation costs and improving overall system performance.
- Develop and operationalize the Company's information technology strategy. Recommend short- and long-term IT goals and objectives to business leaders
- Provide expert and strategic advice to members of the leadership team on all technology matters affecting the Company
- Coach, mentor, and develop a team of IT professionals, leading them to meet or exceed expectations for productivity, quality, and achievement
- Must be able to present, partner with and influence Executive Management from both IT and Business.
- Accountable for the end to end portfolios - IT Strategy, Solutions, Engineering, Application Development, Release Management, Security and Service Management
- Evaluate emerging technologies and educate business stakeholders on the potential for new technologies to deliver return on investment by enabling business innovation, efficiency, and competitive advantage.
- Oversee vendor management aspects - to ensure best in class services are availed
- Effectively establish and manage the Company's IT budget and manage and govern the budget for outsourced services and Business initiatives
- Demonstrate a management style that encourages mentorship, teamwork, participation, communication, and service orientation
- Develop and grow a high-performance culture
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, software or computer engineering fields or equivalent
- 15 years of experience as an IT Project Director/Manager/Program Manager/ for medium to large and complex projects, managing work delivered through multiple third parties delivery team, design and building custom solutions and integrating with package, SaaS or enterprise solutions
- 5+ years' experience in IT architecture principles and IT standards
- Strong experience in managing and influencing multiple business stakeholders, senior management, executive level and vendors
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle, operational and support procedures and processes
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.